-
March 31st, 2002, 08:05 AM
#21
Inactive Member
Ohhhhhhhh it looks cute !!!!
-
March 31st, 2002, 05:34 PM
#22
Inactive Member
Woah, wait you can't swear? There's no reason to be here then.
-
April 1st, 2002, 10:14 AM
#23
Inactive Member
souljacker your exacly how i imagined you - a complete dick
-
April 1st, 2002, 11:09 AM
#24
Inactive Member
Boo hoo, craigs going to cry...touchy puff
-
April 1st, 2002, 09:50 PM
#25
Inactive Member
souljacker you are funny
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 01, 2002 06:04 PM: Message edited by: steven_craig ]</font>
-
April 2nd, 2002, 12:46 AM
#26
Inactive Member
-
April 2nd, 2002, 10:07 AM
#27
Inactive Member
I think it's an improvement but will take a bit of getting used to - which is just because the old look was so familiar.
PS This is my first post for about 2 months!!!
-
April 2nd, 2002, 05:37 PM
#28
Inactive Member
Man, I've actually started disliking the new board, its kinda slow.
I dunno!
[img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] Mods [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]
Heh, thats a guy inside a magnet, not someone sticking their arms out!
-
April 2nd, 2002, 10:31 PM
#29
Inactive Member
Dear God it's so painfully slow....
I'm using a T1 at work and it's about the same, speedwise, as the old forum at home on 56k Dialup...
I certainly hope it improves. The new look nd features I can deal with, but the slowness just plain ole pisses me off.
-
April 3rd, 2002, 12:36 AM
#30
Inactive Member
Slow and shite...bring back the old board...Does anyone know a forum that we can all go to that gives us the same.....whatever we had? This is **** ....exposure LIVES!!!!!! But where?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks